Here’s more details and a discount code:
You can get 30% off with my discount code Andrew30 on the Eventbrite page here.
Conference speakers and agenda
They have a stellar agenda planned, including the following folks:
- Keith Rabois (Investor at Khosla Ventures, former COO of Square, SVP Slide, VP LinkedIn, Paypal)
- Sean Ellis (coined term “growth hacker,” CEO Qualroo, interim Marketing Executive Dropbox, Eventbrite, Xobni)
- Stan Chudnovsky (Co-founder, IronPearl, Ooga Labs, & Tickle)
- Greg Tseng (CEO and cofounder of Tagged)
- Noah Kagan (CEO & founder AppSumo, VP Marketing Mint.com, Facebook)
- Mike Greenfield (Growth Hacker in Residence at 500 Startups, Co-founder Circle of Moms & TeamRankings, Analytics at LinkedIn)
- Gagan Biyani (Co-founder of Udemy, Growth advisor at Lyft)
- Akash Garg (Director of Engineering for Twitter Growth Team, Co-founder & CTO Hi5, CTO of Bebo)
- Elliot Shmukler (VP Product & Growth for Wealthfront, Senior Director of LinkedIn Growth Team)
- Matt Hudson (Product Manager, Growth at YouTube)
- Josh Elman (Founded Twitter Growth Team, early Facebook, Zazzle, LinkedIn)
Hope to see you guys there.
PS. Get new essays sent to your inbox
Get my weekly newsletter covering what's happening in Silicon Valley, focused on startups, marketing, and mobile.