I’m hosting a fireside chat (whatever that is!) with Eric Ries on 3/21. It’ll be at a private event in the Dogpatch neighborhood of SF, and I’ve saved a few seats available for my regular readers to attend.
A couple topics I plan to touch on:
- How Eric and I met in 2008 as unknown/unread bloggers :)
- Going from zero to global movement for the Lean Startup
- Biggest lessons – what worked and didn’t
- The new Kickstarter campaign he’s putting together
- How growth fits into the Lean Startup framework
- What’s Eric’s up to now, and what he’s working on next
- … and lots of time for audience Q&A
[UPDATE: Also, I’m happy to announce that Sean Ellis, who coined the term “growth hacker” and ran growth for Dropbox, Eventbrite, and others, will join us for a quick chat]
If you’re interested in attending, I made a quick form where you can tell me a bit about yourself and get an invite.
[REGISTRATION CLOSED: The event is full.]
AndrewPS. Get new updates/analysis on tech and startups
I write a high-quality, weekly newsletter covering what's happening in Silicon Valley, focused on startups, marketing, and mobile.